"9.32% income pa even if the UK and European markets fall..."
This high income plan from Hilbert offers:
- Up to 9.32% income: unless the FTSE 100 or the EURO STOXX 50 Indices fall by over 20%
- EURO STOXX 50 made up of the 50 largest blue chip companies in the Eurozone
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%*
The Plan is available for 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 25 January 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by cheque: 25 January 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by bank transfer: 4 February 2019
*Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
If you’re looking for high income, then the ability to receive 9.32% per year even if the FTSE or EURO STOXX fall by up to 20%, could be appealing.