"High income even if the FTSE falls..."
ONE plan, TWO options. This popular income plan from Investec offers:
- Up to 7.35% income: unless the FTSE falls 20% or more
- Up to 6.00% income: unless the FTSE falls 40% or more
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £3,000 to £1m
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%.
The Plan is available for 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Maximum direct investment - £1,000,000
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 29 June 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications: 20 July 2018
*Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
If you’re looking for high income, then the ability to receive 7.35% per year even if the FTSE falls almost 20%, could be appealing.