Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA
from Hargreaves Lansdown
- Trade From (frequent trader rate): £5.95
- Trade From (standard trader rate): £11.95
Why we like it: Online trading charges based on previous month's activity. 20+ trades made in previous month is £5.95 a trade. 10-19 trades are £8.95 a trade. Less than 10 trades it’s £11.95.
from Charles Stanley
- Investment Options: Invest from £50 per month or deposits of £500.
Why we like it: Charles Stanley Direct offers a Stocks and Shares Junior ISA with no initial charges or additional annual fees. Choose from a range of investments including shares, funds, gilts, bonds, investment trusts and ETFs.
- Term: 1-5 years
- Protection Scheme: Own Scheme
- Invest From: £10
- Currently 0% platform default rate
- Access to your capital
- Balance your level of risk
- Capital at risk
Fixed Income ISA
- Counterparty: Investec Bank plc
- Term: 5 years
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Invest From: £3,000
- 4.56% income paid regardless of the performance of the FTSE 100
- Monthly income
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index falls by more than 50% during the term and finishes lower than its starting value, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- An arrangement fee applies for this plan
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.